5.29.2006

The Countdowns Begin in Earnest...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

Days of School left: 4
Days until the All-night Senior party: 4
Days until the first graduation party: 5
Days until actual graduation: 6

Days until the New Richmond Relay For Life (of which I have been a very lax Online Fundraising Chair - so sorry!): 11

Days until our RFL fundraising Hot Dog Stand: 11

Days until I have to go sign paperwork to close on house: ~15

Days until our RFL: 18

Days until second graduation party: 27

And you people wonder why I need so much coffee. And beautiful photographs to stare at and be distracted by. *harumph* Is it any wonder??? I finished watching this terrible movie. It never got any better, but the view was still awfully nice. ;)

UPDATE: ROFLMAO... I just realized when I went to get myself a drink from the fridge that I just may have to go shopping at some point during this time period, as well. Dang it!

Contents of my fridge updated...



Today's inspiration: It's raining, it's pouring...
Today's miles: Still hoping to get out after the severe thunderstorms
Total so far: 268.5
Still to go for goal: 231.5


Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: