5.28.2006

Bumped because I've tagged people.

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.


I was tagged by Trudi for this a couple of days ago. Or yesterday. But I haven't been able to come up with a single weird fact yet. Or habit. There are probably dozens. Hundreds even. But I am dismissing them as not weird enough to count. Or too boring. So I thought I'd go out on a limb here and have anonybro fill in the blanks for me by commenting with some weird facts about me. (yikes - I must be crazy). I hope he doesn't embarrass the hell out of me. I'm so scared right now.

So when he comes up with six, or something, and I can post them... I'll transfer them from the comments (or if he finds them questionable and feels kind enough to email them instead *folds hands in silent prayer* I'll make the decision and post them then) and then assign the meme to the next folks. heh

So YO Bro!

The rules:
- You must post a blog with six weird facts or habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on :)
- At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
- Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog.


  1. Runs for fun (contributed by Cursing Mama) ROFLMAO. Yeah, why wasn't this obvious to anyone? Especially me??? I'll tell you why. Because I've been injured for so dogdamn long now, that I've been walking more than I've been running. :(

  2. Go for coffee and hang out frequently with a hysterically humorous hooker. ;-)

  3. *sigh* Wes thinks that I'm borderline completely obsessed with Farkel. (he's totally wrong, of course... I'm much more obsessed with Jack Bauer and 24... which we don't call 24 anymore; we just call it Jack, as in - "So, Jack tonight then?" And we've taken to talking at the screen when we watch, calling characters names and applauding when the ones we don't like get their comeuppance. Why yes, I am talking about Sherri. How did you know? Don't anyone give anything away. Some people I know are just going back and getting acquainted with very early episodes. Please no spoilers in the comments. Thank you.)

  4. I once threw a creampuff at a wall in our living room upon which we were projecting movies and/or the television shows for which we have either purchased the seasons on DVD or have my mom tape the weekly shows throughout the season because we have no tv and until a couple of years ago, did not watch television. (Someone will ask via email, so here they are: Jack, aka 24; Gillmore Girls which we swear someone hides in our closet and writes based not so loosely upon our lives; and One Tree Hill.) This night? We were watching One Tree Hill and boneheaded Deb let her husband blackmail her into taking him back into the house again. I got po'd and tossed my creampuff. LOL! I did it for several reasons. Because I wanted to make a statement without saying a word. Because Keli was there and I thought it would really shock her (it did!). Because it just seemed like it would be really fun. Because I thought it would just sort of bounce off the wall, fall on the floor and be easy to pick up and toss in the trash. Well, it didn't and it wasn't. That sucker hit the wall with such a satisfying splat (if I recall correctly, it sort of hit Dan right in the face) and smashed all open with a wet sploosh in quite a large open circumference and went everywhere. It didn't clean up so very well, either. Most of it wiped off the wall, but forever more we had to watch our movies with the occasional spots on someone's face or something because not everything cleaned up.







Well, I guess I'm only weird enough for four items, so I'm going to go ahead and tag four people. Who??? Who will not only do it, but hasn't already done it? That is the question.

The Bumpees:
Kimby will probably do it. I think. She's pretty good about the follow through.
Krush, you're it.
Methinks, have at it...
KathyC... you're next.




Thursday's inspiration: Tom McC
Thursday's miles: 6
Total so far: 262.3
Still to go for goal: 237.7


Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: