5.13.2006

:^(

Dear Jen called me last night. My heart leaped to see her name on my caller ID. It's always exciting to know a fellow blogger is calling; especially one from far away with whom I've got a face and personal meetup connection to put with the voice on the other end. But when I answered, all I could hear was her sobbing and pain. Dear Jen had called to talk with someone who might understand her pain. Someone she could cry to. Cancer, Baby died yesterday. All mileage this week will be for you, Jessica...




Today's inspiration: Jessica
Today's miles: still to come
Total so far: 221.3
Still to go for goal: 278.7


In my head: Rockin' the Paradise by Styx off their Paradise Theater CD (y'all have Wes to thank for putting that one in my head. And if you remember that one? You must be really old, too. Isn't that right, Wes?)

No comments: