5.15.2006

and now for the not-so-good news... Attention HHS Raiders!

I heard some bad news today when I was passing the word around about a spaghetti dinner benefit later this week for a fellow alumni of my old high school (Tricia N, class of '84). It seems that yet another alum has had a recurrence of her cancer. I don't know any details, so those of you Raiders who might be reading, don't bother to write me for updates. I only know that Norah O (another from the class of '84) is again in the battle.

If you are in the area or want to pitch in to Tricia's much-needed financial struggle and did not get my email either from me or from one of the people I sent it to (let's face it, I don't have many of your addy's), please write me for more info. The dinner is this Thursday. I know she'd love to see a whole mess of people from the old hometown walk in and show their support, so if you are around town, come on by for some spaghetti and a silent auction and to say hello and show her your support.


Today's inspiration: Jessica
Today's miles: 4.5
Total so far: 225.8
Still to go for goal: 274.2

No comments: