4.20.2006

woooooooo yeahhh!

I got me some DSL now baybeeee... things around here are screaming fast. (well, everything except Mark's weather-girl videos.)

You may not be able to shut. me. up.

Pretty soon you are all going to wish somebody would just close down blogger and make the party go home. ;-)

I am so far behind on things right now. I have a load of stuff to catch up on and while yes, I've been neglectful in my posting and my running and my posting about my running I have a lot of other stuff that are way higher priority to do, so I'll be back later. Yes. Yes, I will... Smooches.

Wednesday's miles: what? What did you say? Zero again?
Total so far: 172.5*sigh*
STILL to go for goal: 327.5

Tuesday's miles: can anybody say ZEEEERO?
Total so far: 172.5
Still to go for goal: 327.5


In my head: Velvet Snow by Kings of Leon

No comments: