3.18.2006

iMeme - because it was there so I finally finished it.

iMeme from rudecactus...

Chris had this at his place and while he is truly a musical guru, whose opinion I value highly as I like a lot of the music he promotes at his blog, I am not a guru. Far.From.It. But it looked like a fun meme to play with and just answer on my own. Since I was doing it anyway, I just thought I'd slap it up here.

In the meantime, I've been adding cd's to iTunes left and right, so it is changing as I write, but I'll do it again in six months or so and compare. In the meantime... (note - I have a measily 800+ tracks in my iTunes... Chris has over 10,000!).

Total number of tracks: 886

Sort by song title
First Song: 100 Years by Five For Fighting off Cities Sampler, Vol. 16
Last Song: Yours and Mine by Crosby, Stills and Nash off Carry On, Vol. 2

Sort by time
Shortest Song: With the exception of the intentional chunk of silence from John Mayer's Room For Squares, its the Bookends Theme by Simon & Garfunkel at 0:32 seconds
Longest Song: The Lady of Shalott from The Visit by Loreena McKennitt at 11:34.

Sort by album
The first album, the soundtrack of A Knight's Tale.
Last: X&Y, by Coldplay.

Top 10 Most Played Songs
1. Another Little Hole by Aqualung
2. Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell on You) by Aqualung
3. Photobooth by Death Cab for Cutie
4. Clarity by John Mayer
5. Dying to Live by Jonny Lang
5. Stable Song by Death Cab for Cutie
6. Collide by Howie Day
7. Wheel by John Mayer
8. I am in Love With You by Imogen Heap
9. Rememo by Kings of Leon
10. The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice

First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle
1. Strange by Tori Amos
2. Good Things by The BoDeans
3. An' Another by Dave Matthews
4. Bad Day by R.E.M.
5. Brian Wilson by The Barenaked Ladies





Playing in my head: 405 by Death Cab for Cutie

No comments: