3.20.2006

growth...

You may have noticed that my blogroll - Warriors/Survivors & Caregivers - had a little growth spurt today. After just a tiny bit of sleuthing around, I found a treasure trove of bloggers out there that I didn't even know existed! Why didn't those of you in the know tell me about all of the lovely people, from survivors to caregivers, and current warriors fighting the fight at this moment, that I wasn't listing?!! No matter. I've got them now. And gradually I'll be running for them and adding them to the inspirations list, as well. Smooches to all of you!

I hope many of you will have a click on their sites and become new readers, as well. There are some incredible stories of hope and strength and determination out there.

If you know of any to which I'm still lacking a link, please let me know.




Currently listening: Every Ship Must Sail Away
from Burning in the Sun
By Blue Merle
Release date: February 2005

No comments: