2.09.2006

Those darned photos of that one kid...

I created a couple of collages of that one kid a couple of evenings ago. The first one I went through and picked out a bunch of photos, created it, hit the create button, did some shuffling to get it sort of how I wanted it and then...

it disafreakinpeared.

So I had to created another one. But when it happened I had to go through and select the photos all over again because the software tossed them all back into the mix of thousands of photos again. This was a frustrating experience!

So I spent another hour or so doing it over.

The next day when I jumped out into the software and looked, they were both there. Now I want to have one of them printed and I can't decide which I like better. So let's take a vote.

Which collage do you like better.

Letter A? original collage

Letter B? collage redeux

They are very similar, I know. But they each have their merits because of subtle differences.

Click to embiggen...

Now I have a day's worth of work to do before I head out in the morning to spend a weekend with my Incredible Internet Diva Friends! Yeehaw! The only thing that could make this weekend better would be if more of them would be able to make it. :(




Playing in my head: Didn't Leave Nobody But the Baby Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss and Gillian Welch (from the O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack)

No comments: