2.13.2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy 40th Birthday to my gorgeous Sister-In-Law, Bonnie... AKA the Truffle Queen!

Thanks for the pic, Dad!

Look what a beautiful and happy girl!



Check this out - This was Bonnie's gift from Anonybro... She has been collecting these Snow Babies for so long that she has multiple curio cabinets filled with them but this year for the Truffle Queen? A very special little Snow Baby... Click to embiggen and see how special...



truffle baby web

Love you, dear! I'm so happy that you are a part of our family!






Playing in my head: These Boots Are Made For Walking
by Nancy Sinatra because I did a look up on this great website to see what was the number one song on this date in history for Bonnie's birthday and this was number one in Britain... :) Now it's in my head probably for the day. What a great song...

No comments: