11.26.2005

Mileage update... I'm so far behind!

I've got to get back to updating this as soon as I've logged miles because updating after the fact is very difficult. I have to run around looking for notes and scraps of paper... It's ridiculous.

Also ridiculous? How some people get more and more gorgeous with every passing year while others of us just get older. How does that happen? Doesn't matter. Just keep it up, dear. You look mahvelous! It isn't fair, but I'm tickled for you. You glow.

Okay. So back to the subject of this post. And who the mileage has been logged for...

On the sixteenth I ran for Andre. This was Michael's friend that I told you to head on over here to read about. I hope you did. If you didn't, go now and read about him.

Andre's miles: 4
Total so far: 40.5
Still to go for goal: 459.5


On the 17th, I ran for Todd, who I wrote about in this post.

Todd's miles: 3.5
Total so far: 44
Still to go for goal: 456


On November 18th I ran for Donna. I mentioned her to you last week and told you that she was blogging her cancer journey. So great to see comments from some of you out there! Thank you! Smooches!!!

Donna's miles: 4.2
Total so far: 48.2
Still to go for goal: 451.8


On November 19th I walked and ran up in the old hometown near the coffee house. This one was for Christa, a new link on my blogroll that I could run for because I just learned that she is a survivor. All of this, the new friend and learning of her being a survivor, is thanks to Michael's interview. Thank you again, my friend. The power of the internet.

Christa's miles: 4
Total so far: 52.2
Still to go for goal: 447.8


On the 20th, I ran for Jane, my FIRST donor on the online site. She ROCKS! ;)

Jane's miles: 4
Total so far: 56.2
Still to go for goal: 443.8


On the 21st I ran for Michael because he's been so helpful and was my second donor on the online site. I've decided to dedicate mileage to all of my online donors this year. Because donors ROCK! Thanks again Michael!!!

Michael's miles: 4.25
Total so far: 60.45
Still to go for goal: 439.55


And finally, on the 22nd I ran for Keith because I figured it would probably be pretty much my last chance to do any running or walking or whatever before the tuberide (MRI) on Tuesday.

Michael's miles: 4
Total so far: 64.45
Still to go for goal: 435.55


Playing in my head: While My Guitar Gently Weeps by George Harrison

No comments: