11.15.2005

HP1

In an attempt to be all HP savvy before the new movie opens this weekend, I decided to run through the first three movies one more time. Tonight was HP1 (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone). I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time I watched it. I guess I like the whole magical theme and the kids, but mostly I enjoy Snape and Hagrid and Dumbledore and McGonagle. The Professors are where it's at to an old fogey like me. :)

I didn't run today. Another day off... I know, I know. But the achilles! I can't push it too hard or I'll be out for weeks!

Tomorrow? A great! run as I'll be on the treadmill for the first time this winter season. Yes, I said winter. We had snow tonight. Real snow that sits on the ground. So far there isn't much but I've heard it could actually be measureable by morning. And I have some things to finish up around here so I'm going to stay home all day aside from taking Kel to school and picking her up again. She has a thing in the evening - a writing cooperative that is getting started by another student and she has joined. I've said it all along - she's a far better writer than I am, so it makes sense she should start utilizing the talent. But do they have to meet at my coffee shop? ;) That means I have to go elsewhere for the evening. *sigh*

Tomorrow's run will be for Andre. I'm not going to repeat his story. Go visit Michael if you want to know about him. He did a fantastic job telling you the tale. After all, Andre was his friend. Who better to tell you? And while you're over there, drop in on Michael's home page because he has generously offered the space there to me for a few days. He wanted his readers to know about what's happening around here and why. Because he's like that, all sweet and generous and stuff. ;-) Thank you again, Michael!

And Ken? Thank you for that NaNo cheer yesterday. I needed it.


Playing in my head: Hogwarts Theme

No comments: