11.21.2005

Breathe In...... Breathe Out......

mmmm truffles... Hectic couple of weeks coming up! Between Thanksgiving and housecleaning and crocheting and opening another apartment as Keith changes contracts and writing (huh? NaNo? What's that!) and the two day Hospital craft fair to benefit Relay For Life, and Truffle making, and our annual finishing the Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving (oh yeah, like that's gonna happen this year), and that little thing called the annual MRI, and the Team Captain's Kickoff, and networking with my coffee house friends, and Friday morning writing with Marge, and running, and girls' nights, and taking the cars in for maintenance which is long overdue, and...

Phew! It's a good thing I don't have a real life to blog about or anything because there is Just. No. Way. See you during my breaks for breathing...

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!

Before I go - a few pictures...
Baby Geek Girl I loved this little tot at the bakery on Friday morning. Nothing could distract her from her toy laptop or whatever it was. Even when all adults deserted her for destinations unknown. She couldn't have cared less. In fact, I don't think she even noticed!

And finally, does this tissue paper hat remind anyone else of Sally Field's Flying Nun garb? Okay, a little flashier perhaps, but it was strangely reminiscent to me. Or perhaps it was just the Jesus was a Liberal pin on her sweatshirt that put the more godly slant on what was a simple party bonnet? ;) Who knows. The kid was in rare form for the camera that night. I'm sure I'll be in trouble for posting this shot, though. Catch it while you can!


Playing in my head: The Remedy by Jason Mraz

No comments: