9.30.2005

the meme from Karl

The Meme (from Karl)

I haven't done a meme for a while. This one looked interesting...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Alaskan Cruise (left Karl's in place because I've thought of this often. Dad and I talk about it off and on, eh Dad?)
2. Japan with Kel would be fun
3. See Kel go to Macalaster, I hope
4. celebrate the day they find the cure for cancer
5. drive a convertible cross country
6. live in the desert longer than a week or two!
7. figure out what I want to be when I grow up?

7 things I can do:
1. crochet
2. patiently help people learn to use computers
3. write computer software documentation and user manuals
4. READ
5. test computer software
6. drive long distances and enjoy it
7. spend money I don't have (again, some of Karl's were just too good to remove!)

7 things I cannot do:
1. cook
2. remember things
3. use a chainsaw
4. cook
5. effectively be on top of very high ladders or other very high things
6. speak languages other than English
7. have I mentioned cook?

7 things that attracted me to the opposite sex: Keith
1. his hands
2. the way he dressed all GQ
3. his eyes
4. his cologne (I found the lamest excuses to get him up on my floor at work just to get that scent in the area...)
5. his mind and our discussions
6. his "young Tom Petty" look
7. his incredible smile and great teeth

7 things that I say most often: (why is this the hardest one?)
1. I can't remember!
2. What do you want for dinner?
3. Where are my sunglasses?
4. Do you know where my cellphone is?
5. What did I do with my money?
6. Oh crap. I lost it again.
7. I forgot.

7 celebrity crushes: (In no particular order)
1. J. Depp
2. R. Gere
3. E. McGregor
4. L. Armstrong
5. J. Cusack :)
6. That writer who wrote that series (HA!!!)
7. the Hughs (Grant and Jackman), Antonio, Edward Burns, Viggo..., tbc :)

7 people I want to do this:
1. Katie
2. KathyK
3. Lisa
4. Methinks
5. Ken (come on Ken, you know you want to!!! You're my only boy choice! You're special!)
6. K the newlywed! If you aren't too busy...
7. Kimby

No comments: