9.17.2005

JENORAMA!

I got a phone call from one Jenorama tonight. She was only calling from the Coldplay concert so she could share a little awesome music with me. :) She couldn't hear a word I said (I was shouting how jealous I was) and I couldn't hear a word she said, but it was still absolutely effing cool to sort of hear her there shouting at me and hear the music in the background there. You rock lady!

Thanks for the fun phone calls! Getting the first call with the message of what you were doing was totally cool. I picked that one up when I hit LA. I had been driving up the nighttime New Mexico highways and couldn't get to the phone (I forgot my headset at home this trip and it's against the law to drive and hold a phone in your hand around here - smart laws, I say!).



Today's miles: 5
Total so far: 475.75
Still to go for goal: 24.25


Playing in my head: The Hardest Part by Coldplay

No comments: