3.07.2005

Oy...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.



Another thing that can keep one from posting or blogwalking is a computer virus.



Oy.



I think I have the computer clean now. Swept clean and safe once again. But I hope I can keep said teen off MSN for a few hours/days/weeks(?) until all her friends sweep their own computers clean and don't continue to pass the same Dogdamn worm back and forth forever more. Beware the serflog. Tis a beast.



Now I have e-mails to check but I'm going to do it via webmail rather than expose my poor Dell to anything else malicious today. Poor baby.



Today's run was for Maudie, breast cancer survivor and neighbor to my MIL in Colorado. I received a box full of beaded jewelery today... bracelets and necklaces... Some very pretty pieces. With it came a note from my Mother-in-Law, which she wrote very eloquently...

This beading was done by Maudie - a breast cancer survivor. She spent hours beading as she received her chemo treatments. Her creations provided time for reflection and appreciation.

And now Maudie is donating them to us to do with as we would like for the Relay... She's a lovely lady! Thank you, Maudie!



Today's miles: 4.25
Total so far: 51.1
Still to go for goal: 448.9


Movie of the Run: Phenomenon

No comments: