3.08.2005

MSTV Tuesday and Girls' Day!

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.


Just a few quick words before dashing off for other things... I think the virus is gone, but who can be sure in these days where the worms are multiplying faster than the remedies? I tried to do a Live Update to my security this morning and was unable to load the new virus definitions. That told me that something was still amiss, so I finally (finally!!!) loaded the new version of Norton that has been sitting here taunting me on my desk for months. Now we'll see how many of you will no longer be able to receive comments from me because of it, as that happened at my site after a few people installed it on their computer!


I'll take some photos of Maudie's jewels for those of you who have inquired. Thank you for your kindness...


I was unable to take photos again today during my run for What Was Keri Watching because of the brilliant sunshine, but I'll post a few clues, one at a time. I have to post them slowly because I'm so horrible with clues; they'll be dead giveaways... snicker... I've already given one over at Kathy's place in her comments. So the second clue is, "Royale with cheese..."



Today's miles: 4
Total so far: 55.1
Still to go for goal: 444.9


Playing in my head: Girl, You'll be a Woman Soon by Urge

No comments: