3.14.2005

Monday....

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.



My dog, would you believe it is snowing again? Granted, this snow is nothing that will accumulate, but still... I am so ready for Spring. Have I mentioned that already?

Have a busy week ahead getting Keli ready for the trip to Japan on Saturday. I can't believe how quickly this snuck up on us. There is much to be done between now and then. She is getting so nervous for this one. I can't say I blame her. She is my brave hero. I can't imagine doing this at 17. Must remember to shop for a gift for her host family tomorrow...

Can you tell WWKW while she ran during the past two days? Here are the clues...

"Novelists are not highly thought of in good society and there is nothing so difficult to marry as a novelist."

"Wit is very fashionable at the moment."

"To live would be an awfully big adventure."

"Oh the cleverness of you."



Today's miles: 4.0
Total so far: 72.25
Still to go for goal: 427.75


Sunday's miles: 3.25
Total so far: 68.25
Still to go for goal: 431.75


Playing in my head: the theme song of the movie I watched while running...

No comments: