3.09.2005

Looking for Some Help...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.



I've got a request here please! Calling all knowledgeable readers who are in the know. I've had an e-mail from a dear friend of mine and she is looking for some help from any readers out there who may know of a fabulous oncologist. We're looking for the best here, people. Someone out in the NY/NJ area and we need a name fast for a woman with breast cancer. I've already pointed her toward Sloane-Kettering Cancer Center because I know they are among the best of the best. But we could really use some names.

You can leave a comment here if you have info, or e-mail me. Or, for the quickest service, e-mail Ms. Trudi and get the name to her directly. And Trudles? I'll be adding Lisa to my Inspirations/prayer list. I'll be running for her today.

Back in a bit with a mileage post.




Playing in my head: Can't Slow Down by Keane

No comments: