3.06.2005

Last Friday... catching up!

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.



Friday was a jam-packed day full of excitement. :)

  • I wrote with Mystical Marge.

  • We went across the street to the lovely little candy store for a visit since she'd never been there before and I told her she must pay them a visit and she what a charming place it is. And I had to thank Dave and tell him that the chocolate dipped strawberries I brought to our team meeting were fabulous.

  • Then I stopped at the little specialty clothing shop next door because their window display had been calling me for weeks and I bought myself a new baby blue hometown sweatshirt. My old hometown sweatshirt wore out to the point of being not fit for public 'consumption' ;) years ago and went to Keli, who sleeps in it, so I thought it was time I had a new one.

  • Then I paid a quick visit to the folks,

  • stopped at Kel's school to drop off a check for her to register for the AP English exam,

  • and dashed home for a brief bit of cleaning and running before the next running... :)

  • In the evening it was out to get Kel and her friend Brandon from the Swing Dance, a quick stop for food (you know, the pre-requisite pizza and such to feed them with), and then bringing them to our house for their movie on the wall. Friday's feature - Jim Carrey's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

  • And finally, after returning her friend to his home, it was off to dreamland!



  • Friday's miles: 3
    Total so far: 43.85
    Still to go for goal: 456.15


    Playing in my head: title unknown but Dave Matthews' voice is very clear...

    No comments: