3.10.2005

If you can't complain in your own blog...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.



  • If any of you have any adorable hats you aren't using, I now have the ugliest dogdamn haircut on the face of the planet. Talk about a bad hairday.every.day.

  • It is snowing. Like a blizzard. Who turned off spring? I mean seriously? It was 60 freaking degrees here on Sunday!

  • I have an earworm. Don't ask. You'll see soon enough and you won't thank me.

  • My blogroll isn't working. What's up with that?

  • Did I mention I got a haircut yesterday?

  • I wanted to download some free software to try out because we are considering buying it for the kiddo's birthday (which we are celebrating this weekend). Dial-up connection download time = 10 hours and 56 minutes. DSL download time = 1 hour and 20 minutes. Guess which I use?


Gotta go drive the kiddo to school now. Wish me luck.



Playing in my head: We Built This City Yep. Jefferson Starship. Uh huh. That one. That dogdamn song that was voted the worst song ever. And the one that would top my worst song ever list any day of the year. Because it's Murphy's Day. Officially. Well, okay. Unofficially. But that's how it's going on my calendar. Holy cow, you should see the snow coming down out there. If it were November, I'd be ecstatic and telling you just how beautiful it is. Seriously.

No comments: