3.01.2005

Greetings! ;-) For Bea...

*yawn* I really didn't want to run today. But then I looked at that long list I've got going over there (see Inspirations) and I thought to myself, What choice do/did they have? And that rather kicked me in the arse. So I've put the running duds on, the sun shone brightly, and I headed down to see old Lurch. Movie of the day? Well, I guess you'll just have to see when I bring back WWKW (What Was Keri Watching?) later on. But that will be later on as in tomorrow morning as I have a really crazy day from here on out and won't get back to computer/camera download time most likely.

Today's run was for Robert's mother-in-law, Bea. She's a breast cancer survivor! So now that we're on the subject, please go visit the Breast Cancer site again, click their pink button and help provide mammograms for women in need! Thanks gang.

Keith's Brain Trust has it's first official Team Meeting tonight! And I tell you, we're psyched!

Later, dudes and dudettes... (don't ask me where that came from - I've no idea).




Today's miles: 4.25
Total so far: 33.6
Still to go for goal: 466.4




Playing in my head: You Were Always on My Mind

No comments: