3.03.2005

For Ryan...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.



Today I run for Ryan. He is the Colorado teen that Alta told me about who has cancer and has continued to soldier on all through his treatments getting himself to work even on the crummy days when it is obvious he doesn't feel well, putting on a cheery face for the customers where he works. There are people not doing that who are healthy, Ryan. You could teach us all a lesson in living life. Carry on, friend...


Going to play WWKW a little differently today. I've got lots of photos, in little-bitty sizes. Going to put them all on here, like a mini-movie. Should be easy-peezy. Especially for those of you who love the movie. *coughkathzoofuscough* Because even though the photos are tiny and hard to see (I don't even let you blow them up with a click on!), if you've seen the movie, you'll know the movie. I did make the one a little bigger, because it has a little more impact - it's meaningful. There are no photos following the main plot, amusingly enough. Just pictures of the little side love story and fun stuff going on around the main plot. :) Because that's the kind of game-show host I am.


I'm just happy I was able to move enough today to get out of bed let alone run. After the trick my body played on me last night, I didn't expect to be doing much of anything. I'll maybe post more on that in a bit. Now I need some water and a shower.


Toodles. Have fun with the photos. Today it will be more of a who gets here fastest and comments the quickest, I think.






Today's miles: 3.0
Total so far: 40.85
Still to go for goal: 459.15




Playing in my head: This Kiss by Faith Hill (heh)...

No comments: