3.10.2005

For Lisa and Steve...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.



As I wrote yesterday, I was running for Lisa, who Trudi told us has recently learned has breast cancer.

Today's miles: 3.2
Total so far: 61.5
Still to go for goal: 438.5

Today, I ran for Steve, who I learned about a while ago, but because of the big load of names I recently received for the list, just slipped my mind. Steve is the reason Cat had Thanksgiving dinner at Sloane Kettering Cancer Center one year... as she posted about in her Ten Things Meme... (one of the coolest memes I've seen yet, but this could just be because of Cat's awesomely cool answers - check them out, and then read her answers explained...)

Yesterday's miles: 3.2
Total yesterday: 58.3
Still to go for goal: 441.7

It's still snowing. Only know it's more like heavily slushing. Nastiness. Major nastiness. And I get to take the boyfriend home in this later. He's not staying late, I'll tell you that.



Playing in my head: Star Spangled Banner Thanks Kath... It worked great. :(

No comments: