3.02.2005

For Jack...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.


Heading off to get Keli from school and going to the folks' for girls' night soon.

Running today for Jack, grandpa to Adam and Brandon, friends of Keli. Jack is currently undergoing treatment for his cancer, but I don't know the particulars.

Watched Matchstick Men last night with Nicholas Cage and Sam Rockwell. I liked it. The ending blew me away with surprise. I hate when movies do that. :) It had a really good soundtrack, too.

Not posting photos today for WWKW because it was so SUNNY yesterday when I did my run that I couldn't get decent photos. The movie was barely visible to me, the camera wouldn't have picked it up at all. And the sun is brightly shining again today. As soon as I run on a cloudy day, or at night, I promise to get something up for that. I know at least ONE person who looks forward to this (Hi B!).

Okay. I'm off. Back to post mileage later.

Today's miles: 4.25
Total so far: 37.85
Still to go for goal: 462.15


Playing in my head: White ladder by David Gray

No comments: