2.10.2005

Thursday morning - wee hours...

Well, the girls and I went and had a little dinner (and it was oh-so-memorable, but not exactly in a good way), then we did a little shopping on this evening of ours. We did a bit of laughing, and then I took them home. Not our biggest and most happening of girls' nights, but we got together and spent time with each other instead of sitting at home in our own seperate worlds. A definite improvement over cleaning the house. And we already have plans for next week. Noodles & Co! I didn't know anyone around here hadn't been there yet. And Jena keeps talking about wanting pasta. So to Noodles we will go! We're saving up our appetites...

I'd better get running! :)

In the meantime, I'm po'd. We have an insurance company refusing to pay for some medical crap that is going to cost us an arm and a leg. It's going to be awfully hard to run without that leg... and learning to crochet with only one arm is going to take me a really long time. I think I'll probably catch on to the one armed typing fairly quickly since I've always been a really fast typist. Anybody who has had luck fighting insurance battles in the past and might have advice, we could sure use some. Fast. We have ten days to pay a huge freaking bill.

I have work to do on my other website now. Thanks for listening to my rant. G'night.


Playing in my head: Jive Talkin' Thank YOU, Kathy Howe!

No comments: