2.09.2005

For Pat K...

Today I ran for Pat K. She was the mother of my stamping demonstrator of Saturday. We were just sitting around chatting as we enjoyed a hot drink and I started on the ginormous (Kel's word) cinnamon roll that my sis-in-law made for our enjoyment before getting going on the second card I was going to make. When Sue (the demonstrator) happened to mention that it was hard to believe it was coming up on a year since her mom died already. She lost her to pancreatic cancer last April. And I add her to my list of inspirations...

Today's miles: 4.62
Total so far: 485.1
Still to go for goal: 14.9 (woot - I'm getting down there! what's next?)

Tuesday's mileage: 3.8
Total so far: 480.48
Still to go for goal: 19.52

Monday's slow mileage: 3.2
Total: 476.68
Still to go for goal: 23.32

Also today, I'm adding another name to my list of inspirations and I'll be running for her later this week - tomorrow... Her name is Dori, and she has a blog called No Bra Required. Check it out. She is another Breast Cancer Warrior and she is battling hard as I write/run. Prayers going out.


Playing in my head: The Only Living Boy in New Yorkoff The Garden Track Soundtrack (what else???) by Simon and Garfunkel

No comments: