2.27.2005

For Leona...

I'm dedicating today's run to Leona. Learn more about here from Bluegrass Mama at the link. I'll be back to post the mileage in a couple of hours. I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. I awoke to find frosting in the trees. We've had more snow. I am so ready for winter to end. And it's only the end of February. We haven't even entered the snowiest month yet.

Keli comes home from her whirlwind trip to Colorado this evening. Hope she had an enjoyable, if short, visit with her little sister. She'll go through Maria withdrawals again for a while, I'm sure.

Back from the treadmill (with a cordless phone - I'd probably bring a cell phone if we had a signal in the basement! But "Can you hear me now?" uhhh, WHAT???)...



Today's miles: 4.25
Total so far: 25.35
Still to go for goal: 474.65


Playing in my head: some random song from Narada - we have so much of their stuff that it is all a jumble...

No comments: