1.18.2005

Playing Catch-up on a Tuesday...

After a long weekend I get to play catch-up with my posts tonight. I did keep on running for the most part. I took yesterday off but the mileage was decent on the days I ran. I still have 26 days left to run the 83.39 miles which averages out to just over 3.21 miles a day to finish up by Valentine's Day and get the $40 pledge Hutch promised me. :) Provided I did my calculations correctly. I should be able to complete it if I don't get sick and unable to run for several days in a row or something.

Not much else exciting to report in my world. By not posting over the weekend I did miss the opportunity to give out a piece of birthday cake on the blog...



That was for my beautiful niece who had a birthday on Sunday. Several of us share a short span in January for our birthdays. We might celebrate together soon, too. We'll have to see.

I'm going to get a little organizational stuff done now if I can. Then I have to head to town to pick up Keli. She is at a study group now. This is finals week for the end of second term. I can't believe the school year is half over already.

Saturday's miles: 4.25
Total so far: 408.45
Still to go for goal: 91.55

Sunday's miles: 4.0
Total so far: 412.45
Still to go for goal: 87.55

Today's miles: 4.16
Total so far: 416.61
Still to go for goal: 83.39

I finally started watching season 2 of Starsky and Hutch with my running! How cool is that! And Jen, your scarf will be in the mail tomorrow! Thank you so much for supporting my Relay for Life efforts! Wish I knew how to make one of those cool scrolling things - I'd make a banner that scrolled on which I could thank every one of you bloggers who have donated or purchased a scarf. You all are the bestest and most generous people anywhere!!!

No comments: