1.20.2005

Ooooh....

Just wait til I get home tonight and show you what just arrived for me on my doorstep... I'll post a picture! Some people are so romantic!

40 of my favorite flowers for my 40 years on this planet... isn't that cool? In the middle of a freakin' blizzard!!! Shipped all the way from Florida, for crying out loud!

Okay - so here they are... and surprise of surprises... I got all set to put this on my blog,



and another delivery showed up (two)! I'm practically drowning in gorgeous flowers! It appears there were two deliveries at that time, but only one card, however. I hope that gets straightened out. Guess I'll have to call the flower shop in the morning. Aren't they beautiful???



Of course, I then had to call in the Calvary to help get the poor delivery gal out of the driveway... but that was almost fun.

Today's miles: 4.0
Total so far: 424.79
Still to go for goal: 75.21

What I do know: the 40 tulips that came first were from Keith... thank you Keith!!! Then one of the arrangements that came later in the day because I had to leave before they could deliver them was from my Gray Street buddy. I don't know who the other arrangement was from. Unless both of them were from her, just wrapped in two separate parcels, which would be kind of weird, but who knows???

The new profile shot came tonight in an e-mail from eldest bro... It was taken at his house while I sat staring dazedly at the screen while watching Elf. "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite." :) You haven't watched Elf until you've watched it with the girls in my family. Truly.

No comments: