1.25.2005

January Birthday Girls...

We had the January birthday party tonight. There are three of us who have birthdays this month, so we got together to celebrate. First there was dinner at Wendy's in the old home town. Then we went over to the folks' house for cake and ice cream and the opening of gifts. Keli got behind the camera and took some photos of the event...

See the January Birthday Girls all in a row...



"Oh Erin, I'm sorry you feel left out because it isn't your birthday!" says Aunt Keri.


Erin, just because you aren't a birthday girl and feel left out and don't get a gift, doesn't mean you can't sit with us! Come back!


Some day we'll get to open our presents. And it will be great. I wonder if we'll get any socks? :-)


I got a Starbuck's cup for my charm bracelet! Can you believe it??? It's awesome!


True beauty! *what can I wear tomorrow that will go with those cool new socks?* she wonders while Aunt Keri puts her new birthstone charm sandal on her bracelet...


*I wonder if I'll a really great pair of socks in my gift bag like Aunt Keri and my sister did?* "Hey you guys! I got my Spongebob charm on my bracelet by myself! I'm good... That's right."


*shakes head and sighs* (Isn't my dad just the cutest thing???)



It's a snowman. Do not ask me what my daughter said that made me look like that. Perhaps it had something to do with my brother telling me that it was a snowman complete with turds. I don't know...


Aha! That's why you left us... sneaking out to the kitchen to be the first after the goodies! Oh, wait. That's right. We ate before we opened the gifts. Never mind... At least she looks happy. Then again, Erin always looks happy.



No comments: