12.07.2004

Tuesday is Chooseday...

tuesday is chooseday

either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.


    Would you rather:
  1. be best friends with screech from "saved by the bell" OR urkel from "family matters"?
  2. Urkel I remember. Screech came a little after my time. Besides, Urkel was cool. He sort of reminded me of someone I went to school with. He actually moved away a while prior to high school and annoyed me to no end in middle school, but perhaps I'd have matured enough to be friends in high school.

  3. discover a rare new mineral on your property OR a species of animal once thought extinct?
  4. Don't you just know they'd rip apart the property for the animal?! For the animal, you'd hope it was protected (animal and property, that is).

  5. fart everytime you sneeze OR everytime you hiccup?
  6. Let's see... one to three sneezes in a row or fifty gazillion hiccups...

  7. get scammed by one of those nigerian bank account spams OR by a pyramid scheme?
  8. Neither, but that's not really an option.

No comments: