12.28.2004

Threes About Moi

Because I don't want to suffer a slow death...

Three names you go by:
Keri
Mum
Kat

Three screennames you have:
Keri
KinnicChick
Crazy Girl

Three things you like about yourself:
generosity
kind heart
ummmm I can crochet?

Three things you dislike about yourself:
Procrastination
My challenged memory
Nightowliness

Three parts of your heritage:
Irish
Danish
Brit

Three things that scare you:
lack of coffee
loss of internet access
inability to write

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coffee (especially at a coffee shop and these days - vanilla lattes)
Writing something down with a really great pen (even if it is just a list)
Checking in with Keith

Three things you are wearing right now:
Levi's 505's
My 2004 NaNo t-shirt
socks (no, really! I have socks on!)

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Keane
The Thorns
Jason Mraz

Three of your favorite songs at present:
No Blue Sky (The Thorns)
Pick something off Waiting For My Rocket to Come (Jason Mraz)
This is the Last Time (Keane)

Three things you want to do in the next 12 months:
Finish returning home from nowhere
Complete a whole new running destination
Organize my house

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
honesty
humor
fun (those may sound alike, but they aren't)

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
hands
eyes
smile/laughter/sense of humor

Three things you just can't do:
Curl my tongue (the only one in my family who can't; Cory also claims he can't, but Jena says he is lying. :-p)
Stay off the computer for any real length of time
Not be addicted to something (reading, surfing, writing, tv if I've got it, coffee, soda when I drank it; I stay far from the bad stuff because of this!)

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Writing
Crochet
(I'll have to copy Katie here) Spoiling or just plain hanging out with Kel - have to enjoy it while I can

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Watch Gilmore Girls but it's a repeat again tonight
Go see a movie (The Life Aquatic is calling me)
Veg Veg Veg!

Three careers you're considering:
Barrista
Editor (need any help, Katie?)
Web something or other

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Italy
Denmark
Vancouver!

Three things you want to do before you die:
Win the lottery so I can set Keli up comfy
The same so I can set Keith up comfy
I dunno... see Italy?

Three *cough* people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow death:
Bill
Mark (yeah, like that'll happen)
Jay (did you do this one already?)
Ken
Robert
Lisa
Kazoofus (did you do this one already?)
Jen (did you do this one already?)

No comments: