12.09.2004

Silly Girls...

Katie's blog inspired me the other day. So mom, when you start to blame me, realize that you must instead blame Sunaliza. It was all her fault. It had nothing to do with me, really. You were just so photogenic that night. And I think everyone would agree that they are simply lovely photos. And they just make people happy. So don't fret. Enjoy the notoriety fame instead! After all, you like making people happy, right?


Kel and grandma being goofy...


And even goofier...


P.S.Did you find the missing reindeer yet? So sorry to hear that it's been kidnapped again. Seems awfully reminiscent of another kidnapping from a holiday about a year ago... You do remember who was responsible in that case, and in the subsequent case of the missing reindeer, don't you??? I could pass this information along to Bob the Detective, if you'd like me to. It might be helpful in his investigation...


No comments: