12.20.2004

A Jen Ripoff...

Shamelessly ripped off from Jen (who shamelessly ripped it off from Jay).


1) WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR BEDROOM WALLS?
A kind of peachy/taupe color that I'm dying to change to my favorite green froth.


2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


3) WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Southwestern artwork


4) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Currently - Finish Line. Love board games with the family. Love them.


5) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Urgh... We used to subscribe to Utne Reader. I really liked it. We subscribed to National Geographic while we home schooled Keli. Loved that, too. Shambala Sun always has terrific stuff in it that makes me think a lot. Very deeply.


6) FAVORITE SMELL?
My puppy's feet.


7) FAVORITE COLOR?
green froth (this isn't exact - I don't have the RGB numbers, but it is close when matching against my office walls) makes me feel peace-full every time I walk into the two rooms of my house that have the walls painted this color. Thus, I want to finish the rest of the house this way.


8) LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?
Yellows/golds


9) HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP?
Not enough - always running to find a phone - four. And it isn't answering machine, it's voice mail, which is part of the difficulty I suppose.


10) MOST IMPORTANT MATERIAL THING IN MY LIFE?
Computer/blog/e-mail.


11) FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM?
Coffee, followed by peppermint.


12) DO YOU BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT DAILY?
Yes. Quite likely.


13) DO YOU HAVE A STUFFED ANIMAL IN YOUR ROOM SOMEWHERE?
Yes.


14) STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?
Totally cool.


15) FAVORITE DRINK?
At the moment? Vanilla Latte.


16) WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Next month!


17) FAVORITE VEGETABLES?
Steamed Artichokes dipped in butter. :) decadent and infrequent.


18) IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
If I could get paid to blog and do my crochet, that would be the perfect job for me.


19) IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Oh, I like the color of my hair, so I'd just keep it, thanks.


20) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Still am.


21) TOP THREE FAVORITE MOVIES (NOT IN ORDER because I couldn't possibly pick an order)? (AKA Movies I can watch over and over) And this changes on a regular basis...
Meet Joe Black
The English Patient (left here from Jen because ME TOO!)
Practical Magic


22) DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
Of course. Mr. Fegely would be rolling in his grave if I wasn't after all his tutelage... "Hunt and peck. Hunt and peck. What is with you people? HOME ROW!!!"


23) WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
More dust bunnies than I care to consider and a wee bit of dog hair.


24) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
Currently - 500... 500 miles run last year to earn donations for the Relay. Currently running 500 miles to get back home. :) Trying to earn $500 in donations for the 2005 Relay. 500 is my kind of number. Maybe I'll shoot to run 500 miles before the Relay in June, eh? I'd better hurry up and get back home then... *coughlazya$cough* :)


25) FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV & IN PERSON?
Blech. Really? Hmmm. OH! Okay. Gymnastics. Especially during the olympics.
In person? Swimming and diving, I guess.


26) WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?
That I won't EVER get back home from the 500 mile return run so I can start my next running campaign for the 2005 Relay! I think I need a challenge!


27) FAVORITE CD OF ALL TIME/RIGHT NOW?
All time: White Ladder by David Gray
Right Now: Keane's Hopes & Fears
In CD player: Currently rotating our huge collection of Christmas stuff through. And we do have a lot, including my favorite Windham Hill stuff, Narada, Lorrie Line, George Winston's December and Linus & Lucy, and our latest addition from Keith, The Colors of Christmas (Peabo and Company!), and last but not least, the CD my brother Kevin burned for us a year or two ago to bring back the Ghost of Christmas Past, Sing Along with Mitch!.


28) FAVORITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW?
All time: This is tough! I loved the short-lived series American Gothic back in 95-96. Keith and I watched it and knew that it was doomed because like Twin Peaks and Northern Exposure which came before it and which we also liked immensely but ended long before we were ready for them to, we knew that by liking it we were killing it prematurely. Picket Fences died that year too, sadly enough. I believe we ended up letting our TV die shortly thereafter.
Right now: Gilmore Girls which we have to go elsewhere to tape so we can bring it back home to watch only through projection on the wall.


29) HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS?
Garden Burgers and Not Dogs... love em both. :)


30) THE COOLEST PLACES YOU'VE EVER BEEN?
Hiking: Colorado Rockies, Montana Rockies, Badlands; State Street, Madison, Wisconsin; Mineral Point, Wisconsin


31) WHAT WALLPAPER AND/OR SCREENSAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
A photo of me with Kel, Jena, Caitlin and my Dad from one of our Wednesday nights.


32) DOES MCDONALD'S SKIMP ON YOUR FRIES & DO YOU CARE?
More importantly, do I eat McDonald's fries? Can't remember the last time. I have been seen dodging very quickly through the BK drive-through picking up a small chocolate shake and a gigantasauras fries, however. And they NEVER skimp.


33) FAVORITE CHAIN RESTAURANT?
Olive Garden for the salad, breadsticks and white sauce to dip them in. (Add a strawberry daqueri and I'm a happy camper for the whole day!)


34) IF YOU HAVE A BOY (OR HAVE ANOTHER BOY) WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HIM?
Matthew Eldon (but wouldn't THAT just be a miracle?!)


35) IF YOU COULD LEARN TO PLAY ONE INSTRUMENT OVERNIGHT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
cello
harp
cello
harp
one of those two...

No comments: