11.02.2004

OMG...

Good grief. It's five am and I'm still up. What kind of day am I going to have today? Hmmm??? I'm not even going to know who the candidates are when I get to the polls let alone remember how to vote!

And will somebody tell me what's up with this Yahoo Messenger thing? Everytime I come into my blog it looks like I'm Online, but I haven't been able to get into Messenger all night. I've wanted to add my friend Amanda's ID to the list for about an hour and haven't been able to get logged on, but I look logged on according to my blog! I don't think that code is working very well!!!

I think I'm going to get an hour of sleep. I'm sure I'll feel great when the alarm goes off. I should have kept crocheting. I could have had another scarf finished. I finished yours earlier tonight, Dana!

No comments: