9.01.2004

Q4H!

I'm not going to try and play catch up on the missing days this time...

Let's see... After having been to the fair (you did make it there on Monday, didn't you?), I assume you had to have gone through the kids' sections, eh? So puhleeeze answer me (and those who were with me) this... There was a section of the kids' park that had these little mini barns (poultry, cow, horse, etc) and some apple trees, a little corn field, and other little areas - it was a mini farm I guess. This mini-farm had a huge line up of parents with little kids going through it. I mean huge! The wait had to be a good hour or more long to get through it (at least)! Did your family go through the line? What was the draw? Were there free samples or food? Was it a working farm that the kids got to do farm chores or something? Can you even answer these questions?

(Question for Hutch is a daily segment where I ask an old school chum of a mine a question - in order to continue conversating with her, just because I like to chat with mah friend!) Although, anyone who wants to join in is welcome... especially if you attended the Great Minnesota Get Together and know the answer to this question!

No comments: