9.08.2004

30-second bunnies theater...

In "honor" of the recent release of the latest Exorcist movie, Exorcist: The Beginning I give to you, The Exorcist in 30 seconds, re-enacted by bunnies (brought to you by Angry Alien Productions)...

Be sure to check out the other movies that they've done, too! I still can't decide which one is my favorite but they are all pretty funny (the more familiar you are with the movie they are using for their parody the better, of course). Kel and I find Alien pretty humorous. Titanic isn't bad either, because they used some really key scenes.

GO WATCH! Be patient dial-up users. I am one and it doesn't take as long as you might expect!

Warning - Has sound so be careful if you are at work! You really need to be able to hear it to fully appreciate it.

No comments: