8.03.2004

Tuesday...

tuesday is chooseday

either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.

    Would you rather:
  1. be covered head to toe with 500 mosquito bites OR find a leech attached to your genitals?

  2. I realize I've never had a leach removed from any part of my body, so I don't know what exactly that entails or how painful it might be if at all, perhaps it is a painless endeavor, but I don't want to experience it there. Ever. Bring on the skeeters. I'm from Wisconsin. I'm used to them.

  3. be blind for a month OR paralyzed for two weeks?

  4. Nothing makes me more crazy than an inability to do something. I have got to be able to move. A month without sight would be very difficult (especially with how I need to be able to drive), but inability to move? Impossible.

  5. have a skin condition that forces you to wear a wool sweater year-round OR wool underwear?

  6. Can't stand wool against my skin. Think I'm allergic or something.

  7. only be able to speak in rhyme OR only be able to speak in haiku?

  8. How cool would THAT be? heh.

No comments: