8.24.2004

Tuesday is Chooseday...

tuesday is chooseday

either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.

    Would you rather:
  1. lose your keys OR your wallet?
  2. I have backups to this and ways of getting to them with no problem. With the wallet, my life is in there and it would be much more complicated getting it replaced and taken care of.

  3. run your fingers down a chalkboard 15 times in a row OR lick ten feet of sidewalk?
  4. I've never been bothered by the whole chalkboard/fingernail thing like so many others have. But I don't think a person would have a tongue left after licking a sidewalk... and then there's the whole issue of what ends up on a sidewalk that you'd be licking up.

  5. referee a WWE wrestling cage match OR get in a fist fight with your mother-in-law?
  6. My MIL is da kewlest...

  7. be the inspiration for the movie "deliverance" OR the movie "gigli"?
  8. I've never seen either of these movies, and I'm pretty certain I wouldn't want to be the inspiration for either one of them. Gigli was the bennifer bomb, right? I know nothing about it.

No comments: