8.17.2004

Tuesday is Chooseday! Play along!!!

tuesday is chooseday

either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.

    Would you rather:
  1. have a laugh that sounds like a seagull OR a walrus?

  2. I think I've already got the walrus thing covered some of the time (or seal at the very least...) so stretch it out to all of the time and it isn't much different. That seagull thing would have people covering their ears and giving them a headache and that would be no good at all.

  3. wake up after surgery and find that they've accidentally given you a nose job that looks like barbra streisand OR breasts that look like dolly parton?

  4. Yeah, well... Anybody who knows me personally already knows the answer to this one and why so we don't need to even go further into detail here. Give me Babs nose any day!!!!!

  5. memorize the bible OR the first harry potter book in klingon?

  6. Wouldn't that be kewl? What an awesome nerd geek I'd be! And then I'd totally want to memorize the entire LOTR trilogy in Elvish, too!

  7. have a skull the size and shape of a basketball OR a football?

  8. That would be funny! I'd look like Hey Arnold! :)

No comments: