7.27.2004

Tuesday is Chooseday...

tuesday is chooseday

either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.

    Would you rather:
  1. live with a tribe of pygmies in the amazon for a year OR live with three of your ex-boyfriends/girlfriends for three months?
  2. I think I left things on pretty decent terms with ex-boyfriends and could co-exist peacefully enough for three months... Living in the amazon for a year with anyone would kill this little girl, I'm afraid.
  3. produce enough saliva to fill two buckets daily OR produce enough ear wax to fill a cup daily?
  4. Oh dear. This one is a tad nasty, isn't it? Ummmm. I guess the saliva thingy. I'm swallowing a lot and having to visit the little girls room frequently but I can hear, eh?
  5. be caught spying on your neighbor undressing OR be caught digging through their trash?
  6. I'd rather explain that I'm just looking for a bit of junk to decorate "shabby chic" with than be considered a perv...
  7. eat a live ladybug OR a dead snail? EW? After the kabillions that Dad washed out of the spiderwebs behind the gutters this afternoon, this question had to be asked? but a tiny little ladybug would go down real fast compared to a snail, I think. (heh - specially with that double bucket of saliva I've got going for me.)


Play along at TJ's blog...

No comments: