7.20.2004

Title Me This...

I finished mowing the grass this morning out in the sticky, humid heat.

Now I'm going to spend some time updating the old blog entries getting photos that were on angelfire out on Picasa where they belong so I don't have things triggering that nasty message when people go surfing in the archives.

I had an interesting visit to the blog yesterday from the gov'mint. Statistical reporting is fascinating and frightening all at once.

Hope things cool down after the rains come through. Okay - hope the rains come through in a bit to cool things down.

I'd like to go out for a nice long run again this afternoon. It was fun running a totally different route through the old hometown yesterday and today I'm thinking a really old run through the old hometown would be even more fun. I was running about 15 or so years ago when I first moved back from Colorado and used to run a pretty predictable route. After driving it last week on my way to my all-star nephew's baseball game, I realized that route isn't so predictable anymore and think it might be fun to run it once for old time's sake.

Okay. Off to work in the archives. And it's Tuesday. I haven't answered TJ's questions for a long time. Maybe I'll slap them up here for fun later, too. We'll see.


No comments: