7.28.2004

*sigh*

Had to add another name to the inspirations list today...

I hate it when I have to do that. It makes me so sad.

Today's name is Mary Ellen. She's a friend of my parents'. My mom called them today because she hadn't heard from them for a while. Her husband Dan answered the phone and he didn't sound like himself. She asked if everything was okay. He told her they were going through some stuff but that he was going to let Mary Ellen tell her and put his wife on the phone.

She has colon cancer and when they found it, it had already moved into the liver. Sorry to hear about it Mr. and Mrs. S...

That's all I know for now. If my head feels well enough to take a run later, I'll be running for Mary Ellen... I hope the storm that's brewing moves through and gives the barometric pressure some relief. I think that's what's causing my headache...

No comments: