7.22.2004

Party Revisited...

I realized as I went back to Keli's party picturesthat I never posted the shots of the girls doing their big obstacle course challenge... And they turned out so cute, too. So for my own amusement, and for the rest of the family and friends who haven't gotten to see them yet (I realize that isn't many as I've already forced most of you to look at them), here they are!
 
(Click on a photo to embiggen, please... they're so much better when you can really see the expressions on their faces!)



 Posted by Hello 
My girls are tough and beautiful!

 Posted by Hello
 
Filled with adventurous spirits and inventive minds...

 
Posted by Hello
 
And they have fun...

 Posted by Hello
 
Aren't they gorgeous???

 
Posted by Hello
  
And they know how to just be themselves and laugh!

 
Posted by Hello
 
I hope they can always maintain that firey spirit within!

 
Posted by Hello
 
Bye Girls! (and Mermaid...) Thanks for the memories!



As Mark has said, these photo essays need music! Wish I knew the first thing about adding it because I would! That would be cool...


No comments: