7.13.2004

More late night mileage...

I watched Stolen Summer while I ran, the first Project Greenlight contest winner for those of you who may have followed that documentary.

Saw my sports star nephew Ben play baseball tonight, too. His team didn't win their first playoff game, but not for lack of trying.

Today's miles: 4.25
Total so far: 130.3
Still to go for goal: 369.7

Dad is coming early tomorrow to work with me on the mower. I went over and picked up the ramps tonight so we could pull it up and do the cleaning out without removing the mower deck if we want to. We'll see how that goes.

Now I'm heading to bed so I can get up in the morning... I stayed up late on a phone call with Kel and then trying to finish reading House of Sand and Fog last night and didn't notice my watch had stopped running until I reached to turn the light off at what I thought was a little past two and saw my clock on the nightstand. I was shocked to see that it read 3:30. Oops. Must have more sleep...

Damn. Looking at my watch right now with the new battery I thought I was getting a jump on that sleep tonight. I thought it was 11:20. Here it is 12:47 already. Rats. Morning will come more quickly than I'd hoped.

No comments: