7.20.2004

I said I might be back with TJ's questions since it was Tuesday. I haven't done these in a long time. Probably never here at 500 miles. I think that was only in a past life. So here they are for your amusement. I hope you play along, but if you choose not to, so be it.

Would you rather: 

 
1. run a mile with a cracked shinbone OR do 50 situps with a cracked tailbone?
I've run with really bad shinsplints before and I know that they suck bigtime, but I've also felt the pain of horrible pain in the tailbone after a bad fall and 50 situps with even worse pain from a cracked tailbone would wipe me out completely. A mile isn't very far at all. I'll take the mile.

2. be stuck beside somebody with horrible body odor on a crowded subway car for 10 stops OR against someone with an obvious erection on a long elevator ride?
It's called breathing with your mouth open, baby. 

3. feed your children by regurgitation OR have to lick them to bathe them?
Okay, both of these sound disgusting, but licking to bathe would make me regurgitate anyway, and I'd end up doing both, and no bathing would be accomplished... I'm just saying. 

4. while still living, get a glimpse of heaven OR hell?
I don't know why. Just morbid curiosity?

Tuesday is Chooseday

No comments: