7.21.2004

Aaaaaaaah...

I was really sore today. I mowed with the push mower yesterday and it took me a while to get the thing started. Pulling on that starter stresses out the muscles in my neck and upper back a wee bit.

But with mom heading for Dallas this week, she had to give up a massage. She asked me to cancel it for her. I did one better. I took it instead.

I've just returned from there. Sue has the magic touch. I feel much better. Now I'm going to go wash the massage oil out of my hair because my Gray Street Buddy is on her way here for movie day...

I've picked up treats. Not all bad stuff, either - vegies and dip, some fruit, and popcorn. Of course. What would movie day be without popcorn. I didn't even get M&M's to throw in it while it's still hot. Unfortunately...

Will report later on what we watched.

Hope ya'll have a good day. It's been too quiet around here. I know you're reading. I've got the statistics to prove it. Even the gov'mint is reading. :)

No comments: