3.20.2004

This month's goal...

This month's goal...

Well, obviously I won't get to 400 by the end of the month, but I did crunch the numbers for 375. If I ran every day and averaged 4.3 miles, I could make 475. That'd be difficult, but doable. And spring is here. So it's possible, if not probable that I could be out on the road for part of it. And when I get out on the road, it's inevitable that I will do more miles per run because just getting around the block is over four miles. Depending on which block I choose. One of them is over five miles, I think. I usually go around the block once I start. It just doesn't make sense to go part way around and then turn and come back the way I started.

So I guess that's my new goal for the month. 375 by April 1. And I never could have shot for that without Hutch's challenge at the start of March. So thanks, Hutch! I appreciate your push. And your friendship. How are the miles racking up on the new treadmill in your house?

No comments: