3.23.2004

This and That...

This and That...

In honor of Stacey, who loves bullets...

  • It's going to be 60 degrees farenheit tomorrow... I'll be running outside, thank you very much.


  • I need to gather up the pink flamingos from their current listing positions in the yard or the 60 degree heat will carry them down the hill with the torrents of melting snow...


  • I think I'm finished buying bananas. Everytime I do, I bring a new batch of those danged little fruit flies into the house and they manage to find me in the office and buzz around my face while I'm at the computer. Drives me insane.


  • I'm hopefully getting a haircut today! Good thing, too because it was getting too long for my spiking up with spray. It was getting to the point where I was frightening little children at the post office again...


  • I'm Starsky, she's Hutch...


  • My baby is actually turning 16 years old on Thursday at 6:11 am (that's 5:11 am according to her birth certificate, but she was born mountain time...

  • Bear needs his one and only dew claw removed (is that how it is spelled?) so we're going to have it done when he goes in for his spring check up this year.


  • Kel missed the bus yesterday so I made her get up 10 minutes earlier today.


  • When I told her the Relay theme last night, Kel said "Disco should never have happened!"


  • I corrected her swiftly and sternly.


  • I think she has come around.



  • Okay, I'm heading off to hit Lurch. I have some miles to put on before I can go for my possible haircut. Hope you all have a great day. I'll be back to post the mileage.

    No comments: