3.07.2004

Sunday - for Bobby...

It was a late night run for Bobby. There was much to do today, so Lurch was last on the list after a lot of other stuff. And now I'm off to bed but not before I update here.

Hope you all had a great weekend. I think I can speak for all of us in saying we all did.

And it was exciting for me to hear that KS95's Radiothon for Kids made a HUGE sum of money for Gillette Children's Hospital and Children's Cancer Research Fund... Last I heard they'd made over $1,280,000 so far and were still taking calls even though the actual Radiothon was over and the auction of items was still going on. In looking at their website, it still is as I post this. I listened to a lot of it as I drove around this weekend and they are doing a lot of good stuff for these kids. Having a healthy teen myself always makes me feel pretty humble to listen to the stories and makes me want to help in some way. I'm glad to be climbing on Lurch for this Relay again tomorrow.

Thanks to all of my special friends and family for your donations and for the cheerleading. You keep me moving toward my goal!

Today's miles: 3.51
Total so far: 291.14
Still to go for goal: 208.86

Back tomorrow!

No comments: